Wednesday 19 November 2014

CHRISTMAS : THE FRENCH CLASSIC DECONSTRUCTED - PART 3 - SAUTERNES BONBONS

SAUTERNES BONBONS

Sauternes is a sweet wine mainly from Bordeaux and mostly made from the Semillon grapes variety. I love to enjoy Sauternes with a very good foie gras (I know, it is forbidden in the UK but remember, I am from the Lot which is the foie gras AREA...). I made those bonbons for a Christmas buffet and pouf, it was magical... After 10 minutes only they were all gone... As usual, I use agar-agar as I am not very keen on gelatin (it's beef collagen so...). Without any doubt, those sweeties would be a hit at your Christmas party...

If you have missed the two previous recipes, it's here :
* Salmon papillote with tapenade and tomato sorbet (click here
* Cèpes and walnut madeleines (click here)

This Sauternes bonbons recipe is gluten-free


SAUTERNES BONBONS
A quick glance in your kitchen...

In your fridge
Apple juice

In your cupboard
Agar-agar
Sauternes

SAUTERNES BONBONS
23 bonbons

No comments:

Post a Comment